Friday, September 14, 2018

Our Fall Bedroom


Welcome to our Bedroom in the Fall. Here is what our bedroom is looking like this year.


We have family pics on the wall, my fall quilt and pillow shams on the bed.
The window looks out onto the screen porch.. 

Here is my side of the bed. The 3 pics on the wall are some of Bob’s nature Photography. 


The small dresser was in left in the cottage when we took possession. I love the round mirror and the dresser is the perfect size to fit between the closet wall and the open door.
My kids each stained a wooden candle sticks for me 25 years ago for my birthday. There is a .Battery powered candle , fall floral in a vase I got when we were first married. 

Last is that little copper bowl has a few pinecones and a red fleece heart ❤️ my 10 year old grand daughter sewed just for me when she was at the cottage this past August!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...